Team – Utilization by Member
Utilization by Member
This gadget will show each member’s goal as well as their billable utilization in comparison to their goal
1. Drops down to reveal the “Actual” or “Compliance” option. Selecting “Actual” will track the time being entered live. Selecting “Compliance” tracks the time that is recorded within company compliance guidelines. Compliance is met if: (1) Time entered anytime during normal business hours is tracked before 7:30PM. (2) Time entered anytime after normal business hours is tracked on the same day.
2. By default the value of “0” represents the current week. This can be adjusted to view previous weeks by changing the value to a negative number. Example: “-1” = prior week.
3. Allows you to set a minimum value
4. Used to filter by member ID as found in your PSA. Example: ‘Hsolo’,’Okenobi’,’Dvader’
5. Used to exclude the parameter value directly above it
6. Enter the preferred location as specified within your PSA. This can be quickly found on the top left of the Service Board window(ConnectWise)
7. Used to exclude the parameter value directly above it
8. When checked: The gadget will specify a through date.
Example: If specifying two weeks, the gadget will look back through two weeks including the current day.
When unchecked: The gadget will not specify a through date.
Example: If specifying two weeks, the gadget will simply look back two weeks ago